Jason Jiovani's active drift racing blog with videos, pictures, and build up information.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 Season Sponsors!!

Welcome to 2010!

This is my first post of the year. I have been going absolutely crazy during the last few months developing the team for this 2010 season. I was hoping to find the financial backing to run the full FormulaD Professional Drifting Series. However, at this point, all budget nods have gone away and I am left doing what I've done the last 4 years. The big difference this year is the change in the car, which I am VERY excited about.

I have aquired a 1999 Camaro that has a LS1 with all the fixin's and a T56 transmission (the stronger transmission that is also a 6 speed). We are in the process of getting mounts made to get it in the car. The only issues left to resolve are a custom driveshaft, and upgraded oiling system.

ORGAN DONOR >>>   

I plan to get back out ASAP, but want to take the time to build the car right, rather than rush and have it blow up in 2 events! If all goes to plan, we will be running strong by end of March or sooner. I just tonight got a call about a possible demo in the works during the 12 Hours of Sebring event that would take place on the actual road course! This is mid-march so I will try to get the car done in case it happens!

Enough about me and the car, lets talk about who is going to be a part of this team in 2010 as of now.
First up are my fantastic returning sponsors from 2009 and previous:



One shift that has occurred is a change from LICO by Sparco, to being directly Sparco!

 

I am very excited to bring these new great sponsors on board:



This year will be a lot of fun with the new car setup and the amazing power it will put out (*and I hope to supercharge this beast later in the year!). I am really happy with the new additions to the team as it further rounds out what makes my team solid. I am very fortunate to have the support from all of these great companies and will do everything in my abilities to show them some love back.

I will see you all again when the car is up and running with some build pictures to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment