Jason Jiovani's active drift racing blog with videos, pictures, and build up information.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2011 PRI Show



The annual Performance Racing Industry trade show is coming in December and I have recieved confirmation that the car was accepted to be on display. The show takes place over 3 days, Thursday-Saturday, on December 1st-3rd.

The layout and locations are not set until mid-October, but I did request an inside show floor spot. PRI for those who are unframiliar, is like SEMA Show in Vegas, but with a little different flare. SEMA is geared more to marketing/distributing, PRI is more for racers. Its a great step in the right direction.


I plan to get fresh bumpers, fenders, paint, and redo the vinyls. I am trying to put together the new scheme already, so its ready to go get done in November.

I am also working on 2012 partners who might want to take advantage of this huge event!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment