Jason Jiovani's active drift racing blog with videos, pictures, and build up information.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The 2009 SEMA Show- Novemer 2-6 !



It's SEMA time again!  This season I have made many big strides in my professional career. I will flying in to attend the biggest automotive convention in the world.  During the core days from Tuesday through Thursday, I will be working my way through the 2 milloion+ square feet of the Las Vegas Convention Center. While checking out all the hot new toys, dodads, products, and hopefully a few parties. I will be looking to expand my professional world and hopefully bring in some new support for 2010.

Hopefully, I get to meet all of my current sponsors in person! If anyone has any cool events going on afterhours be sure to let me know ahead of time and how I can attend. This year wouldn't be anything without the great support of my amazing sponsors.

                             
I'd like to give a special thanks to NEXEN Tires for some assistance in this trip, without their help- I'd be selling a kidney.

Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment