Jason Jiovani's active drift racing blog with videos, pictures, and build up information.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Super Street Article! D1GP USA Round 2 Miami!

In this, the October 2009 edition of Super Street, they have an article on the Miami D1GP Event. The article is as big as the FormulaD event on the page previous, and talks about the top 3 drivers of the weekend.

As you see, there are about 6 pictures, with 8 different total cars. Out of 55 some-odd drivers, I happened to be one of the 8 pictured! It is a shot from the round of 16 where I am facing Yoshioka, a D1 veteran and 2008 FormulaD Vegas Winner. I did lose my battle, and I can't blame it all on my car, I made mistakes in both runs and it cost me.



In any case, I am psyched to have my car pictured in a well known publication and hope to continue this trend in the future. Bigger I hope next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment