Jason Jiovani's active drift racing blog with videos, pictures, and build up information.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Selling a Nissan.... no, not mine!

My life was changing, a new wife and... a new job?

Yep, finally found a new job to try out. A local Nissan dealership was hiring and offered training with a guaranteed pay plan for the first 3 months. I compared it to my current job and I would actually make more, trying it and failing, than not trying.... so I applied. 

I got hired and went through training. My first WEEK off training, I made what I used to make in a MONTH of substitute teaching, AND I did not have 12 year old kids cussing at me! 

I am still working there and so far, I really like it. The job itself is not what I expected and I can still be my friendly, helpful self, not the typical 'car salesman', and be successful. My first month on my own, I was number 4 out of 16 on the salesboard. Not bad for a fresh fish vs some real vets.

So far so good, we will see where this takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment