Jason Jiovani's active drift racing blog with videos, pictures, and build up information.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

She's on a Boat!




If you recall, due to budget issues, we are opting out of FormulaD this year to pursue a more fruitful endeavor. We are going to the Caribbean for a 4-5 event tour. The travel expenses are covered by the event sponsors so we just have to keep the car healthy and rockin’ at each location. My latest information gives us current tour stops in Aruba, Curacao, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and the Dominican Republic.


We were supposed to start at the beginning of March, but due to difficulties of the event planning, the date was moved back. The cars are now in a container and ready to go to the Miami port for shipping. I am really excited that Ter-Tech Drifting has included us in these events and am really anxious to return to Aruba (first trip in 2009).








The only downside is that the car will be out of our hands in between events as they ship. This means we won’t be able to supplement the schedule until the tour is done. The good news is that for my birthday, my fiancĂ©e and parents got me this to bring some HD action back with me from each event!

1 comment:

  1. "Horsepower sells engines and cars. But torque moves the car." That's why I love Toyota Corolla.

    ReplyDelete